The Ocean Exploration Trust has a variety of opportunities available for students and educators to become involved in our 2015 Expedition in the Gulf of Mexico and eastern Pacific Ocean aboard Exploration Vessel Nautilus! We are currently accepting applications for the following all-expenses-paid programs.
- Undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent graduates are eligible to apply
- Internships are available in 1) Ocean Science & Seafloor Mapping, 2) ROV Engineering, and 3) Video Engineering. Interns spend 2-5 weeks aboard E/V Nautilus fully immersed in professional sea-going teams.
- Application deadline is January 16, 2015
- Formal and informal educators (of all levels and disciplines) are eligible to apply
- The Fellowship includes a Science Communication training workshop held at the University of Rhode Island’s Graduate School of Oceanography in March 2015 and 2-4 weeks aboard E/V Nautilus during the 2015 field season
- Application deadline is December 19, 2014